Reservation Booking Policies
THE GOLF COURSE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE YEAR. THANKS FOR A GREAT 2020 SEASON!
- 10 days in advance online for the general public through our website or app.
- 7 days in advance for the general public over the phone or in person.
- Maximum 4 players per tee time.
- The person booking the time will be required to provide a credit card to hold the tee time. The card WILL NOT be charged at the time of the booking. Players will need to pay upon arrival.
- 14 days in advance for Patron Card holders. Patron Card holders must call the golf shop to book tee times more than 10 days in advance.
- Singles are only allowed to book in slots with two or three existing players.
Golf carts are available on a first come, first serve basis. You MAY NOT pre-reserve a golf cart for your round.
- The Driving Range is open. Range balls may be purchased inside the golf shop.
- The putting green is open as long as players are practicing proper social distancing.
- We ask that players do not show up more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time unless you plan on using the driving range. Players who arrive earlier must remain in the parking lot.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Anyone not following social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Cancelations due to weather or outside 24 hours of your scheduled tee time are aceptable. You must call the golf shop to cancel or modify your tee time. If you do not modify your tee time prior to 24 hours, you will not be refunded unless it is weather related.
- Cancellations can only be made in person or by calling the golf shop directly - (952) 443 3748.