- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Tuesday.
- Each week a different game will be played and all weekly event fees will be paid out 100%. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5 for 9 hole and $6 for 18 hole league players. This money is included in your weekly fee and pays for the weekly games.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 hole must tee off by 1:30 PM. There will be no tee times available between 1:40 PM through 3:50 PM.
- 9 hole may play either front or back nine after 4 PM.
- Divisions are scored separately
- League fee is $77.31 (includes tax) and includes USGA handicap, banquet dinner and league administration.
- Weekly green fees will be $35.00 for 9 holes and $48.00 for 18 holes. This includes your weekly event fee but does not include cart fees or tax.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Tuesday prior to 1:30 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 1:30 PM.
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Women's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)
||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)
||Threes + Fives
|| Blind Score
||League Fun Night and Banquet
||4 PM Putting Contest/5 PM Shotgun/Dinner & Prizes
Weekly Games Explanation:
PAR BREAKERS - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap).
TWO PERSON BEST BALL (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
LOW NET - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
FOUR PLAY - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
TWO PERSON BEST BALL (Choose) - You will be paired with a league player of your choice or we will pick one for you. The best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
NET SKINS - The lowest net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
THREES + FIVES - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
BLIND SCORE - We will choose a random net score between the highest and lowest posted score and all scores closest to that will win.
FEWEST PUTTS - Record your putts, the lowest putt totals will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
All weekly games subject to change
Please call the golf shop with any questions (952) 443-3748