Chaska Town Course Season Long Match Play
- Registration Fee: $25 (green fees are not included)
- All players are required to carry their USGA handicap at the Chaska Town Course
- Players are responsible to schedule and complete their matches within a specified time frame of 3 weeks per round.
- All matches will be 18 Holes - Single elimination
- All matches will be played using the players' CURRENT course handicap (Gross Division matches are played as scratch).
- Each player will be responsible for the appropriate green fee for each match.
- Players are also responsible for reporting the result of the match and turning in a scorecard to the golf shop.
- Previous year's finalists will be seeded #1 & #2 in all brackets.
- The Net, Women's and Senior brackets are drawn at random, the Gross bracket will be seeded according to handicap index.
- Golf Shop gift cards will be awarded to the finalists and semi-finalists depending on the size of the bracket.
- The $25 registration fee will go directly into the prize pool and will be paid out 100% per division.
Please call the golf shop with any questions (952) 443-3748