Eric's goal is to provide a fun and non-intimidating atmosphere where women can feel comfortable learning the game in the company of other women.
- The class will instruct students on proper swing fundamentals and Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Sand Shots, Irons, and Driving the golf ball.
- The final night of class, students will be playing golf on the Town Course with Eric Chiles' assistance.
- In addition to the fundamentals of the golf swing, Eric will also cover all areas pertinent to the new golfer.
- Each class will meet for two hours once per week for five consecutive weeks.
- There will be a scheduled make-up day on week six, to be used in case of inclement weather.
This class is for beginners. If you have taken golf classes before please see Ladies Intermediate and Playing Series.
- 10 hours of group instruction
- Range balls
- Rental golf clubs if needed
- Time on the course with a cart on our final night
Dates Available TBD (All classes are from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
Space is limited to the first 12 paid students
MAKE-UPS ARE ONLY OFFERED DUE TO WEATHER
As with all of Eric's instructional programs if you are not 100% satisfied with your instruction you get your money back!